10 AN IVY FAVORITES: SEPTEMBER
The perfect shopping list for September. 10 items we would love to add to our own wardrobe – items that are perfect for the coming autumn and winter.
The calendar officially says it is autumn now, so time for you guys to get some new pieces to keep you warm and stylish for the new season. Again, here it is – our own 10 favorites. Items we would love to add to our own wardrobe.
1. Vince x UPTON BELTS / The Fifty Belt: $140
You probably already got a black belt and one in brown. Time to switch it up with this awesome navy belt.
2. Uniqlo Corduroy Jacket: 40€
Corduroy is this season’s hottest trend. Own it with this one, and as always with Uniqlo – great value for money.
3. ALPHA INDUSTRIES SPACE SHUTTLE CREW SWEAT: 89€
For the casual weekends. This sweater is just fly.
4. Common Projects Ball Low Nubuck Sneakers: 410€
CP still got it. These comes in the perfect shade for this winter.
5. Barena Jacket: 450€
Trust the Italians when it comes to jackets. Perfect 3 button in wool, your best friend the entire winter.
6. Gant Rugger Madras Shirt: 800 DKK
A plaid shirt is perfect for autumn/winter. This one is our current favorite.
7. Charlie Casely-Hayford x Topman Double Breasted Blazer: £140
Timeless and crafted from 97% Italian Wool. Don’t think we need to say more.
8. AMI Patch Shirt: 200€
An upgrade from your normal babyblue shirts.
9. Want Les Essentiels Tote Bar: 210€
Made from organic cotton and comes in a color that can handle being constantly on-the-go.
10. ARKET WOOL SWEATER: 590 DKK
You can’t have too many wool sweaters for the next 6 months (at least if you live in Denmark). This one from the new brand, Arket does the job very well.