Data privacy is of high importance for AN IVY and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your contact information. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes in case UPS needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
The Controller of your data
We – AN IVY Copenhagen I/S – is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Though we also collect your data regarding e-mails through an e-mail platform service that helps us ensure that we only send out mails to those who want them.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.an-ivy.com). When you visit www.an-ivy.com, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag. The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
– Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased; We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order. We collect your email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
– Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications on e-mail
– Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team;
– If you register for an AN IVY account, we collect your name, email address, password and country
– We collect and process data about your browsing on www.mrporter.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages
– If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
When you visit www.an-ivy.com, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect data about your use of www.mrporter.com by using cookies.
When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Care team on email@example.com.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or newsletters, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
– Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
– Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
– Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
– Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
– Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
– Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +45 28 89 73 31.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
AN IVY strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither AN IVY, nor any employee or representative of AN IVY will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.