10 AN IVY FAVORITES: OCTOBER ’18
10 items that will make you dress better this October.
Time to upgrade the wardrobe? Us too. So we found some pretty cool items to be honest. Items that will surely make you well-dressed. Here they are:
1. Uniqlo U Brown V Neck Sweater: 49,9€
A fresh and winter-friendly V-neck is always great. Use it as a layer or pair them with your coolest trousers and complimentary tie.
2. Mr. P Corduroy Jacket: 395€
A little tip this season: wear corduroy as much as you can. This would help you with just that.
3. O’Keeffe Suede Derby Shoes: 300€
We all should have a pair of cool winter-appropriate derby shoes. These will certainly do.
4. Oscar Jacobson Flannel Blazer: 3199 DKK
The jacket you can wear with anything.
5. Aspesi Button Down Checked Shirt: 115€
Because it’s nice sometimes to wear a shirt that isn’t white or blue. Or both.
6. Zara Prince of Wales Trousers: 399 DKK
Perfect for your navy blazer.
7. H&M Edition Poplin Shirt: 499 DKK
We all need a new blue striped shirt in our wardrobe. This one from H&M’s exclusive line is impressing.
8. Suitsupply Double Breasted Suit: 3249 DKK
Wool suit. Double breasted. Pinstripes. What’s not to like?
9. Corgi Socks: 17€
New socks. New you.
10. Il Bussetto Polished Leather Wallet: 95€
Perhaps the most beautiful wallet we have seen this year.